Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dueler's Easy R4 v1.0

1:45 PM
My pre ready R4 folder.
Extract the files inside the folder to your memory stick.
Simple.

File size = 32.4mb

Includes:
R4 Firmware 1.18
Moonshell 2.0 Beta5 English

Latest cheat files Last updated: 30/1/09
-To download the lastest cheat files check cheats.gbatemp.net and download the CHEAT.dat and replace with the one in the _system_ folder.

12 R4 Themes.
Easy to use folder setup, with necessary info inside each folder.
2 High Quality Homebrew adventure book games Lone Wolf DS

And last but not least YSmenu.
Run it just like a normal .nds rom and it will load up another firmware.
All without changing anything!
YSmenu has better game compatability too.


Anyway here you are happy downloading:

Download from Sendspace
Download from Uploaded.to
Download from Megaupload

If you have any problems with the files themselves please leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dueler!

    It's Alex, we were chating last night and you recommended I download your Easy R4. I did and I followed your instructions (formatting the MicroSD, etc) but as soon as I turn it on it says: "Couldn't find the _DS_MENU.DAT" and then nothing... I have to shut down. Can you help me?

    Alex
    (I'm in the Chatango) now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex problems stemmed from his extractor not completly extracting the files, the files are all there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer